Ninja Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gates Of Heaven

2 posters

Go down

Gates Of Heaven Empty Gates Of Heaven

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Gates Of Heaven Bf683eb037a261f1740ed389116e7315

To reach the gates of heaven, you must open the gate by accessing if you've committed sins in your life. If you lie, you must face the angel guardian of heaven. If you tell the truth, even if you did committ sins in your life, then you will be allowed to pass. But, be careful, this is not the ordinary heaven that you all know...There are angels who like angels called, Fallen who are possessed with demonic energy. Why are they in heaven? Ask them that to find out...
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Oreidan Umegairu
Spirit Name: Kumori

https://ninjahearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gates Of Heaven Empty Re: Gates Of Heaven

Post  ambuneko Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:37 pm

The story thus far...

Strange runic marks appeared in the sky. Soon a beam of light crashed to the ground from the markings in the sky. Exodus stood before the Angel Guardian of Heaven "Hmph. So un-befitting for the likes of me. I do have sins. I am a sin. Now..." He summoned his Keyblade and struck at the Angel. Of course it was blocked though "Let me strip those petty wings of yours..." After he had spoke several Fallen appeared around Exodus. They had no intention of harming him though. In fact they are willing to fight by his side. The Angel only drew its' sword and held it to Exodus' heart "Go ahead. I can never be truly killed. Only one man knows of the way" As quick as lightning he swung his Keyblade and struck the Angels' sword. It made the Angel lose its balance and Exodus, along with the Fallen, all charged toward the Angel with deadly force and shockingly good teamwork.

Kumori appeared behind all the fighting and saw Exodus was already here. "Damn it...He's already here..." Kumori then jumped out of his hiding place and slashed through all the Fallen. Kumori then charged at Exodus, challenging him.

Exodus looked at the Kumori "Pathetic child" He simply waved his hand and a blast of air repulsed him to the edge of a cliff. Exodus then looked at the Angel as it attempted a strike at him. The sword went right through him like a mirage. After that he grabbed the anel and grabbed it's arm and through it at Kumori

Kumori coated himself in fire as he was able to fire himself into the air above the thrown angel. Kumori then landed on a tall gate in heaven's upper wing.

Suddenly Exodus was infront of Kumori. He slammed his fist into his face and sent him back down to where he was before "Can you face me? Fight that Angel over there. Coward." He chuckled dangerously

Kumori rebounded as he appeared in front of Exodus. He slammed his knee into Exodus' stomach and then made a hard uppercut into Exodus' chin. Exodus went flying into the air and Kumori changed into his form. He then jumped at Exodus and when Exodus stopped, Kumori slashed Exodus several times all over his body. "How's that?!" Kumori asked as he descended to the ground as he watched Exodus fall after him.

Exodus turned in mid-air so he land slowly on his feet. He stood there and he let Kumori get a good look of him "Notice anything?" All the cuts looked like simple scratches "My ability makes me nearly immune to all damage. Since I'm a smart being I won't tell the rest..." He ran at Kumori and slashed at him relentlessly but with such grace as well. Kumori did block most of them. However he slammed his Keyblade onto Kumoris' blade and made him stumble. "Death from the Void" He lunged his blade into a portal and 60 other portals appeared around Kumori. Shortly after 60 blades came out of the portals and sliced Kumori badly. "My skills with the blade are unmatched. Your hopes of beating me are gravely slim" He said calmly

A portal appears and out of it is Xenofyn. "Where am I, and who stole my strawberry pie!!!" He notices the keyblades on Exodus and Kumori. "Totally cool I want one of those! Man am I thirsty." He takes out a small bottle of skoma the bottle breaks and out of it is a keyblade made of frozen skooma."Hey one of those things." He picks it up and begins to drink the skooma it dispenses. (On his command of course) "Perfect!" He begins to approach Exodus and Kumori.

"I have no time for these dullards..." He turns around and heads towards the Angel. He was about to strike it and move on to the next area

Kumori then pushed Exodus out of the way and slashed the angel onto the ground. A large portal opened up above them and Kumori jumped into the next area: Buso Renkin.

"Oh look a portal maybe it goes to the skooma realm!" Xenofyn enters the portal.

Xiantem falls feet first out of the sky onto the path leading to the pearly gates. He lands softly on his feet then straightens his white tux and strolls down the path without any opposition. He stops at the gate and looks at the angel guarding it. "May I...?" The angel opens the gate for Xiantem. Beyond the gate lies a portal into the next tournament stage. "Thank you." Xiantem proceeds through the gate into the portal.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm

"Have I committed any sins? What a stupid questin! Of course I've sinned! Everyone sins!", Ambuneko said. The gates opened, and Ambuneko proceeded. Finding no one, Ambuneko simply went through the gate which she hoped would take her to Exodus.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down