Ninja Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gates Of Hell

2 posters

Go down

Gates Of Hell Empty Gates Of Hell

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Gates Of Hell Gates_of_hell

The gates of hell...The name explains it all. You must find your own into this universe. Remember not to let the demons or undead souls suck you into hell.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Oreidan Umegairu
Spirit Name: Kumori

https://ninjahearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gates Of Hell Empty Re: Gates Of Hell

Post  ambuneko Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 pm

The story thus far...

Exodus crashed down from a beam of light. He stood there and looked around at his surroundings "Brings back memories." He rested his hands at his sides since the wounds were taking longer then usual to heal. Then he began going towards the gate.

A portal appears above Exodus. "Did you miss me?", Ambuneko purrs before falling out of the portal, landing on her butt, as usual. "Hello, there. How have you been?", she teases, grinning maliciously.

Exodus simply ignored her. Tired of her false threats and horrible face gestures. He walked into the gate and then proceeded farther down into Hell.

Ambuneko opened a portal in front of Exodus. "I believe I asked you a question. Two, if memory serves.", she growled. She stepped through the portal, appearing in front of Exodus. "I think you should answer.", she hissed.

"I answer to threats with violence." He back-hand slapped Ambuneko and sent her into a spiral. Now that she was out of his way, he kept moving.

Ambuneko hit the ground spinning, skidded several meters, then hit a rock. She quickly got to her feet and dusted herself off. "You call that violence? Pathetic.", she spat. <Stop. You will have your battle, but now is not the time. I sense there is more to our new abilities than we have realised. It would be wise to learn every detail of our new abilities before challenging him again.>, Night cautioned. <Very well>, Day conceded. Ambuneko swithed to night. Catching up to Exodus, "My name is Ambuneko. What's your name?", she politely asked.

"Listen child. DON'T get involved with me. Because I will NOT hesitate in killing you once you annoy me long enough" He said coldly.

"How rude. I don't care if you try, but this place will freeze over before Day will allow you to kill us.", Ambuneko chided, her tone soft and almost friendly despite her bitter words, "Now, when asked one's name, it is polite to give an introduction. I would like to know the name of my rival.".

"Your over confidence will kill you brat. As I said before, DON'T get involved with me." He changed into a veil of black mist and disappeared. Farther into Hell.

"If anything, our own power will be the death of us...", Ambuneko murmured. She sat down on a rock to rest.

Exodus reformed a good distance away. After that he was panting. His energy wasn't ragaing for some reason.

Jutino appears.

Exodus was now a good ways into hell. He was going to the inner sanctum of Hell. There he would leave and head onto the next area. But the problem was his energy...

Ambuneko sat trying to come up with a plan. <I say we just kill that annoying bastard and get it over with! We have the power, let's do it!>, Day urged, eager to wipe that distastefully calm expression off of Exodus's face.
<We should learn about our new powers first, Day. Only then will we be able to defeat that man. And, in the process, we'll gain all we need to kill the traitor.>, Night counseled, trying to avoid running into a battle they couldn't yet win.
<I think you're both fools. The new powers you have gained are best tested and developed in battle. Take on that man when you're ready, but slay all who get in your way in the process. I shall lend you my mask and powers in your battles.>, a mysterious third voice, a male voice, interjected, <I am Vehementi.>, the voice continued.
<Who the hell asked you?>, Day snapped, rather annoyed that a male was in her body. Before Night could say anything, Vehementi merged with Ambuneko's keyblade and body, causing a mask to appear on her face. Unbidden, her Kagekami activated and went into Final Eclipse. <Enjoy!>, Vehementi laughed as he teleported Ambuneko to Exodus.

Exodus once again ignored her. He struggled as he decended further into hell "..." He still kept his calm demenor and expression despite his struggle with energy.

Kumori appeared in front of the Gates of Hell. He closed his eyes and walked towards it. "Hmm..." Kumori said silently and he heard the growl of ceberus.

(Note: This is the first time Ambuneko has entered Vengeance Form. She has all of Vehementi's powers, and can hold this form for up to 6 hours, but her Eclipse and Final Eclipse forms are still restricted to 130 seconds. She won't suffer the penalties to her chakra and body/soul, but she can't use both during the same 6-hour stretch, and she can't do either more than once. It also takes a bit of a toll on Ambuneko to use Vengeance Form. After using it, she becomes very tired.)

Ambuneko opened a portal below Exodus, dropping him in front of her rather unceremoniously. <About time we got some action!>, Day cheered, glad to be in control. "Where exactly do you think you're going?", Ambuneko asked in a voice which sounded like a combination of all three of her voices (Day, Night, and Vehementi), "I didn't come here to watch you walk away, idiot. I came here to put you in your place. You may fight back and lose with honor, or stand still and die. Those are your options. Now, stand and deliver!", she continued, rushing at Exodus, then vanishing. "Getsuga Tensho!", she cried, firing the attack off at near-point blank range from behind Exodus.

"Seal of Ruin..." His seal(Curse mark) activated and completely destroyed the attack "Idiot. I may be weakened. But my seal will protect me." He light smirk "If you actually want to fight me. Then come to the inner-sanctum of Hell." He said that started decending again

"So be it. If the inner sanctum is your choice, we shall meet there in one day. Or now, if you're up for it.", Ambuneko said, "But before you go, I have questions: First, what do you seek in the Inner Sanctum? Second, why is it so important we fight there? Third, what are you, exactly? Fourth, what can you tell me about the owner of a pair of blue eyes who likes to lurk in portals in Hell? And, lastly, are you familiar with a traitorous snake by the name of 'Ovan Uchiha'?", she continued. The blue eyes of her last trip to Hell were still fresh in her mind, "He, too, seemed to think something of importance was in the Inner Sanctum...

"In the inner sanctum lies the gate to the next world. So for clear reasons I'm going there." He answered her first question. "Because in there I will regain my power. The deepest part of Hell is the closest to being outside of Hell. Who am I? I'm a man who is the past, present and future. The creature with the blue eyes is a feeling that I simply discarded. The boy named Ovan is simply a pest who got involved. Just like his idiotic brother." He ansered all of her question and jumped off a ledge.

Kumori jumped in directly after Exodus. They both didn't notice it but they were about to pass through the Gates of Hell to some of the last worlds.

Ambuneko followed Exodus and Kumori. As she did, her Final Eclipse ended. Ambuneko hesitated, certain that her body and soul were going to decompose into nothing. She closed her eyes.
<What are you doing? Follow them!>, Vehementi growled, <You are obviously not going to die, so, keep going!>, he continued, opening a portal to the Inner Sanctum in front of Ambuneko and another in front of Exodus. Ambuneko hesitated, then opened a third portal in front of Kumori. Just in case he wanted to watch. Or in case Exodus went down too quickly.

Exodus vanished into a black mist. He appeared in the inner-sanctum. His wounds he had previously, vanished as his energy returned rapidly to him. He looked at the gate and started walking towards it.

"Just a minute, oh hurried one.", Ambuneko said, stepping out of the shadows, "I never caught your name. And I'm afraid you'll have to face me if you wish to continue.", she continued, stepping between Exodus and the gate. She collected a vast amount of energy near the mouth of her mask. "Cero.", she whispered, firing a beam of black energy at Exodus. "Getsuga Tensho!", she cried, unleashing the attack as she suddenly appeared behind Exodus.

Xiantem enters into Hell with his own keyblade Entropy Razor drawn. "I have had enough of this chase. The end has come..." Xiantem rushes off in the direction of Kumori's location.

While still on his way to Kumori's location Xiantem stops dead in his tracks. "What is this power? I do believe I have found a better opponent." Xiantem heads off in Exodus and Ambuneko's direction.

Exodus drew his regular blade and waved it in a crecent shape. Once the attacks got to him, he sucked into his blade and then stabbed his blade into the ground. The energy of the attacks released into the ground and started to make the ground crumble and disappear.

Ambuneko vanished, then appeared in front of Exodus. "Well? What's your name? Or do you even have one? And was it you who sent me to hell the first time?", Ambuneko asked, slashing at Exodus repeatedly, then vanishing again. Ambuneko charged up another Cero, then fired it into a portal. Five new portals opened around Exodus: One above, one below, and three surrounding him. Ambuneko's Cero came out of each portal simultaneously. Ambuneko smiled. There was no way he was gonna be able to block them all.

Xenofyn appears near Xiantem. "Hey there buddy you look thirsty here have some skooma." Xenofyn summons a big bottle of skooma and shoves it down Xiantem's throat hoping it would drown him.

Exodus smiled lightly and opened 5 blood red portals. Ambunekos' attacks went into the portals and vanished. "I don not have time for these little attacks. Either try or die." His previous wounds were nothing more then mere scratches. Thanks to his ability. He appeared infront of her and impaled her stomach with his blade. He threw her by his blade, upwards. 5 of the blood red portals opened up and Ambunekos' Cero attack all hit her. After that he started to walk towards the gate again.

"Kage...kami...", Ambuneko gasped, severely wounded from the attacks. As the darkness enveloped her and Exodus, Ambuneko used the Lunar Revival jutsu to heal her wounds. "You're pretty tough. But you'll have to do better than that, Anonymous.", Ambuneko taunted. She summoned Tempora Vehementi. "Time to see what you're really made of!", she cried, gutting Exodus with Tempora Vehementi in her right hand while tearing his arm off with her left. "God or not, today, you fall!", she roared, impaling Exodus on her blade while using her left arm to slash at any part of him within reach, her eyes glowing bright red under the mask.

He chuckled as the body turned into the black mist "I used a simple substitution jutsu. Funny how hard you try and kill me. And I counter with one of the most simplest jutsus." He appeared right in front of her and grabbed her face. He started to crush the mask. But he only cracked it. "Your still too weak. Your pathetic self can't hope to kill a god. Now get out of my sight. Perhaps after you can beat the man named Ovan, you could kill me." He chuckled as he threw her into a cliff. The impact made it crumble and collapse. After that, he turned around and walked into the gate. Moving onto the next world.
(Soon his special ability will be gone. Since he used it too much.)

Ambuneko cried out in pain as the mask cracked. She could do nothing but watch as she was thrown into the cliff. Ambuneko barely had the strength to follow Exodus into the gate.

Xiantem arrives just as Ambuneko leaves. He slips through the portal right before it closes.

(NOTE: I did do some editing to correct typos, as well as remove OOC comments not directly related to the story.)
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down