Ninja Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami's World (Annihilated)

2 posters

Go down

Shinigami's World (Annihilated) Empty Shinigami's World (Annihilated)

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Shinigami's World (Annihilated) DeathnoteSpecialHIRESPOSTER

This world is inhabited by Death God's who kill humans from the safety of this world. To open the gate, capture a Shinigami from outside the gate, and discover what their secret to stealing these human's lives.

Last edited by Orion_Uchiha on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Oreidan Umegairu
Spirit Name: Kumori

https://ninjahearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shinigami's World (Annihilated) Empty Re: Shinigami's World (Annihilated)

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Kumori appeared in front of the gate in the Shinigami's World. "Heh... The final stretch... I'm going to own this, Tournament, no matter what..." Kumori said as he walked up to the gate.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 pm

"Honestly, why do you fools all seem to think you can escape me?", Ambuneko said. She used Tempora Dawn to send them both ahead in time by one day, then entered Vengeance Form. "Try all you want to escape, but the result will not change! You shall fall by my blade, for I wield Time itself!", Ambuneko roared as Tempora Dawn became Tempora Mortis. "Getsuga... tensho!", she hissed, sending a black wave of energy at Kumori, then appearing beside him. She charged up her Cero, then fired point blank at Kumori's head.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:25 pm

"Why do you underestimae your opponents and show them all of your techniques head on?" Kumori asked as he held up his Keyblade and began to spin. A wall of fire protected from all attacks that would come at him. "Listen, I don't want to fight, I just want to win... So, see ya..." Kumori disappeared into thin air this time. Kumori's presence had completely disappeared from the area at this point.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm

"Hrrrgh! What gives?", Ambuneko angrily asked. She shrugged her shoulders, then opened a portal to Brittania, but, as she was about to step through it, she saw something drop next to her. Ambuneko picked up what seemed to be an ordinary enough notebook, then was startled to hear a strange voice.

"Hey, ya mind giving me back my Deathnote?", the voice, belonging to a black-haired Shinigami, inquired.

"Who the Hell are you?", Ambuneko asked, thoroughly annoyed. She closed the portal.

"The name's Ryuk. And you seem to have picked up my Deathnote.", Ryuk said, then added, "Eh, just keep it! Might be fun!".

Ambuneko opened the notebook and saw a list of rules written in it. <I'll deal with this!>, Vehementi said, taking over Ambuneko's body. "I'll make the eye deal now, Ryuk!", he said, grinning as Ambuneko's body transformed into his own.

"Okay!", Ryuk said, giving Vehementi the eyes of a Shinigami. Vehementi returned control to Ambuneko, who then proceeded through the now-open gate. Ambuneko left Vengeance Form, then found a quiet, sheltered spot to rest before falling asleep.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion_Uchiha Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm

"I can't believe this is the last world I'm on..." Kumori sighed as another notebook dropped from the sky. A red-haired shinigami flew over to him and looked at him confused.

"Who are you, human?" The Shinigami asked.

"My name is Kumori. I'm in the Ninja Hearts Tournament which is about to end when I learn how this Deathnote works." Kumori picked up the deathnote and opened it seeing names printed in red ink. "Who are you?" Kumori asked as he closed the notebook.

"My name is-" Suddenly, things all over the place start exploding. Eventuall a nuke comes from the ground and makes the entire world explode. Seconds before the nuke exploded, Kumori grabbed the Shinigami and the deathnote and disappeared to the Winners Circle.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Ambuneko was awakened by the blasting. Thinking quickly, she opened a portal into another world. Before entering the portal, she wrote Ryuk's name in the Deathnote...
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum