Ninja Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narugakure

2 posters

Go down

Narugakure Empty Narugakure

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Narugakure Leafvillage

This is the second world that has a golden gate in front of it. To destroy the gate to this world, face off at least two of your enemies. Here, your Keyblade become envoked with a type of elemental style and it also turns your form in something elemental.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Oreidan Umegairu
Spirit Name: Kumori

https://ninjahearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Narugakure Empty Re: Narugakure

Post  ambuneko Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 pm

The story thus far...

Kumori appeared and unsheathed his Keyblade. "No more holding back, I suppose. Now, first I have to get this gate open...." Kumori saw two zombie ninja come from him at the back. Kumori spun around and slashed them both backwards into a tree. The gate opened and Kumori proceeded in. "Hmph...too easy..." When Kumori entered the village, the gate closed behind him. "Good luck, losers..." Kumori jumped on top of a building and waited for the others to enter.

Exodus easily dispached two enemies with almost no effort. His keyblade was very long since it suited him better. He obliterated the gate with just a flick of his hand. He proceeded to walk through it and shortly after it regenerated somehow

Phoenix teleported to Narugakure,
"Ha. I'm ready to bring someone a can of whoop -BLEEP- What? Now I'm being censored? What the -BLEEP- man!"

"Well this will be interesting." Jutino said as he jumped on a building.

"Yo Jutino" Ryuu said as he came next to him.

"Shhhh.im waiting." Jutino said

"Finally..." Kumori said as he jumped down from a building. "So, who's first?" Kumori asked as he rested his Keyblade on his shoulder as it began to become involved in flames. "Nice...." Kumori waited for the others to attack.

"not me" Jutino said

"I have the guts." Phoenix said. He grabbed his keyblade and made fire surround himself. "Hehehehe"

"Mind if I cut in?" Adam asked as he dove in.

"AW COME OOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!" Adam Yelled.

"Shut-up!" Jutino yelled

"Finally, I'm not alone looking like an idiot." Adam commented

"Who are you talking about?! i have to wear this! your the idiot!" Jutino yelled.

"So, you're saying we have the same abilities? What is your name?" Kumori asked Phoenix.

"I'm Phoenix, I'm saying that we're not equal. I bet you are the strongest. But I'm the strongest in overall. By the way, what's your name?"

"Yeah, sure..." Kumori said in dissaproval to what he had said. "My name you ask? I am Kumori Doragon."

SO, Let's start is battle!

"Bring it, then!" Kumori jumped at Phoenix and kicked at him. He then spun backwards and slashed him onto the ground. He then jumped for him again and kicked him into the ground creating a crater.

Luckily Phoenix quickly dodged the second kick before he can said "-Bleep!-. "Heh. Strongest in Strength like I said. I'm the master now." He said to Kumori. He quickly took out his keyblade out from his case. And ran in a circle around Kumori, While Kumori looking confused.

Kumori closed his eyes and sat down while Phoenix was running around him. "Hmph...."

"Well this should be interesting, right Ryuu?" Jutino asked

Adam seeing no reason to stay and watch the fights walked away.

Adam walked around the forrest for hours until he found a cave. Ares glowed light blue as he got closer to the cave. He entered the cave. The cave was speckled with jewels and crystals. "Wow," Adam whispered. He walked for another few minutes and saw a light. Ares was glowing brighter also. He ran toward the light and found a teenager with a light blue cargo vest with his arms crossed.

Exodus stood before a defeated, and badly wounded Kakashi "That's it? Pathetic..." He looked absolutely unscathed. All thanks to his special ability. "Now. While those inferior, dullards are busy. I can move on..." He stopped as Naruto and Sakura appeared before him "Well...I guess the lambs really do come to the slaughter..." Before either of them could say a word he reacted by slamming his knee into Sakuras' stomach. He followed it up by grabbing her throat and slamming her into the ground. After which caused a small tear in the ground. He dodged an enraged Kyuubi Narutos' Rasengan and used his Keyblade and plunged it right through his stomach and lifted him up into the air. His Keyblade was long so there was a good distance between them "Well, well. I've fought a different fox. One that is more smarter and more wise on how to unleash it..." He threw Naruto into a building and stood there. He had defeated two opponents. Now he could advance on. But before, he looked at Naruto with a emotionless face "You'll find more like me. More that threaten your village and the people that are precious to you..." With that he left.

"well ill fight you Ryuu, lets go!" Jutino yelled waiting for Ryuu to come.

"ok!" Ryu yells

Jutino charges at Ryuu and pulls his sword out. "Think fast!" Jutino yells as he spins around Ryuu and pushes the sword through Ryuu's stomach. "Pathetic" Jutino says as Ryuu falls to the ground.

"You shouldnt be here," the teen said. "Why not?" Adam asked. "The higher ups in my village told me to keep guard against malevolent jinchuuriki and if I'm not mistaken thats no ordinary keyblade you're holding." the teen explained. "Ares? mmmmm..... no its just a keyblade no spirits here if thats what you're thinking, and what's a jinchuuriki anyway?" Adam lied. "Don't play dumb with me, you're here to destroy Shugyokure ain't ya?!" The teen asked. "Shugyokure? i don't..." Adam started. ADAM! Zeres exclaimed in Adam's head. Think about this, we need to defeat two opponents to advance to the next world. If we defeat him we'll be one step closer out of here.
But, what if he is just protecting this Shukoku? Adam thought. Its Shugyoku and It doesn't matter, as long as we defeat two people we advance. Just play along. Zeres explained. "You don't what?" the teen asked. "I don't think I'm the one you should be threatening." Adam commented. "Wanna prove me wrong?" the teen asked. "Just one thing, what's your name?" Adam asked. "Will Harris, leader of Team 14." Will answered as he got into his fighting stance. "Adam Mach, member of Psychosis." Adam introduced as he separated Ares, into two separate keyblades.

(Will said he quit the tounament because he went on vacation)

"Youve always been weak Ryuu"Jutino said as he noticed Ryuu was unconscious. "I guess i win"Jutino said

Kumori knocked Chris away, defeating him. He had defeated one opponent. He looked around him and saw that there was a snake like warrior coming at him. Kumori dodged the slash from the snake like warrior's attack and kicked him backwards. Kumori then coated himself in fire and slashed down the middle of the snake like warrior's attack. It turned out to be Orochimaru, the Otokage of the Sound Village. He then took Orochimaru's sword, Kusunagi and stuffed it in his sash. He then disappeared to the next area; which had to be Gates of Heaven.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Will started making hand signs as crystals started to form on his skin. Adam's keyblades started to chill as if it were in a freezer. "Ninja Art:Diamond skin jutsu" Will said as the crystals covered his body. Will charged at Adam as he wound up for a punch. Adam blocked it with his keyblade. Will kicked Adam back into the Crystal cave and rushed after him. Adam rebounded on a crystal and jumped toward Will. Adam slashed at Will, but Will dodged Ares. A blizzard came from Ares and blew Will into a tree and froze him to it. "What's this?!?!??" Will inquired as he struggled to get out. A light blue light flashed from the cave. When the light disappeared, Adam rushed out of the cave in an all blue version of his regular clothes. Adam changed into his Ice Form (for a discription of Ice form look in http://ninjahearts16.proboards.com/index.cgi board=nhtsup&action=display&thread=)
Will exploded out of the ice and charged at Adam. Will barraged Adam with punches. Some Adam blocked, some of Will's punches landed. Will ended with a kick to the chest to send Adam flying. Adam fell to the ground with Will in mid-air above him getting ready for another attack. He made a number of hand signs and shouted "Ninja Art:Diamond Shot Jutsu!" Crystals shot from Will's hands. Adam saw them and rolled out of the way. Will shot more crystals at Adam as he landed. Adam got up and blocked the crystals with his new keyblade, Arctico. when the crystals landed on Arctico, the crystals became frozen. Adam charged at Will and tried to cut Will but he blocked Arctico with his forearm. The two collided with crystal and keyblade numerous times. As Will struck Adam's keyblade Ice started to form on his body. He's getting slower Adam thought. Sure enough Will was moving slower than he was in the beginning. Adam noticed frost on Will's body and came up with an idea to finish Will off. Adam stuck Arctico in the ground and channeled his energy into Arctico. As he did that Will started to charge. The frost on Will formed into ice and slowed him down even more. He then began to realize what Adam had done partially unintentionally. Will slowed into a stop; the ice had overtaken him. "I see what you did there, your sword has the ability to slow you're opponent down with frost even I couldn't see, so you can stop them in ice when the time is right." Will deducted. "But, you underestimated me Adam." Will made a tiger seal as Adam pulled Arctico out of the ground. "NINJA ART:SHED DIAMOND SKIN!" Will yelled as he shed his crystal armor. The crystals stayed suspended in mid air. "Seems like you underestimated me." Adam responded. The crystals flew back towards Will and struck him. Will stood motionless as Adam walked towards him. "I figured you could shed your armor from that Diamond Shot attack. Seeing that and the new affect I have and put my final plan into action." Adam explained. "J-Just.... what.. are you.... exactly?" Will stammered as he fell to his knees. "I'm just a level two ice elemental who entered a keyblade tournament, i have the ability to create and control ice." Adam elaborated as Will fell to his face. We'd better get out of here before his friends come looking for him. Zeres said to Adam. "We've got to at least take him to a hospital" Adam thought. He looked at his keyblade and noticed that it was not Ares. Zeres, what's this? Adam thought. this is the Arctico, your keyblade in the Ice Form. Zeres answered Ice form? What's that and what does my keyblade have to do with....HOLY.... Adam thought as he looked down. YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT NOTICE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU THIS WHOLE TIME?????!?!? Zeres exclaimed. Adam picked up Will and walked into the forest. After Two hours of aimless walking he found a mountain he placed Will at the mountain side and walked away.

A dark portal opens in the middle of Narugakure and a man steps out of it. He straightens his white tux as the portal closes behind him. "Anybody home?" he calls out into the currently empty center of town. "Hmm..." He strokes his prickly grey beard. "Oh well. Time to go to work." He begins to walk away in search of an opponent.

As Xiantem proceeds through the village he comes across a squad of four ANBU black ops agents. The ANBU immediately attack Xiantem by throwing shuriken at his head. Instinctively Xiantem ducks and the shuriken tear the hat upon his head to shreads. "Hey, that was my favorite hat!" The ANBU rush Xiantem with their ninjatos but Xiantem proves to be to quick for them as he appears behind them. Before the ANBU can react Xiantem smashes two of their heads together and then quickly defeats the other two by bashing his elbows into their bellies. "That was easy." says Xiantem as all the ANBU simultaneously collapse onto the ground. He pulls a pocketwatch out of his pocket and checks the time, "Time to go." With that Xiantem moves on to the next world.

Ambuneko arrived at the gate. Two ninjas tried to sneak up on her. Ambuneko sighed, shifting into her Day personality. "Spirit Puppetmaster Jutsu!", she shouted, instantly gaining control of both of the ninja. She played with them awhile, forcing them to fight one another while she waited for the gate to open. Finally tiring of them, she killed them both. The gate opened. Ambuneko stepped through the gates.

"Ambuneko lets fight" Jutino yelled.

The Temporal Slice hit Adam in the back. "DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Ambuneko roared, having switched once more to Day. "You will PAY for your interference!!!!!!!!!!!", she continued, launching a barrage of Temporal Slices.

"Its not that easy to defeat me!" Jutino said.
Jutino jumped in a tree and created a bunch of green chakra.
"I might have to go demon", he said as his eyes turned red, he grew claws and fangs and had an aura of dense chakra. (denser than gaara's sand)

"Goodbye, Jutino!", Ambueko growled, sending a Temporal Slice at his head.

Adam transformed back into his regular form and blocked a temporal blade with one half of his keyblade "O yeah, then how's this?" Adam asked as he rose. Adam crossed his keyblades and rushed toward Anbuneko. He slashed at her then circled both keyblades vertically. "ICE CREST..." Adam started. Then he slashed Anbuneko again vertically. "FROST BITE!" Adam yelled.

"I'm immortal so there is no Goodbye for me! The only way for me to lose is if i quit or kill myself." Jutino says as he charges as Adam and cuts him with his claws "Get out of my fight!" Jutino yells.

"Blackshield jutsu!", Ambuneko cried, her black chakra forming a protective aura around her.

"Good luck killing me! My Blackshield jutsu absorbs everything except chakra-based attacks.", she taunted, "Kagekami!", she roared, fusing with the darkness. "It's over for you! Black Palm jutsu!", she growled, her justu hitting its mark, Adam's face. She watched as the jutsu did its fatal work.
(BTW, half your Keyblade is now broken. Read my character's info if you're confused as to why...)

"If you kill yourself huh?" Adam asked. "That can be arranged!" Adam took the right blade and slashed to make another crest which appeared on Jutino's body. "SEAL OF POSSESSION!" Adam yelled as he held the right blade towards Jutino. something wispy shot out the right blade of Ares and penetrated Jutino. "Zeres, whatever it takes, find a way to kill himself!" Adam ordered.

Ambuneko appears in front of Jutino. "It's just you and me now.", she purrs, "And if I can't kill you, I guess I'll have to break you!", she growls, unleashing a berrage of Temporal Slices at Jutino from point-blank range. She continues to rain Temporal Slices on Jutino until he is nothing more than a pile of dust. "Well, that was pathetically easy!", she growls, unsatisfied. Two more ninja appear before her. Before they even draw their weapons, Ambuneko kills them. Another gate appears before her, allowing her to leave to the next world. Ambuneko goes through it.

Jutino stands up and says, "...I quit. This is boring."
Jutino then teleports to Britania.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content