Ninja Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buso Renkin

2 posters

Go down

Buso Renkin Empty Buso Renkin

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Buso Renkin Busourenkinpapeldeparede

This world is full of normal humans but most are homunculi. However, before you even get into this world, you must find a way to unlock the "Buso Renkin". The Buso Renkin is a special item that is locked within your heart that only is released during a special life and death struggle. By getting this item and unlocking the gate, your Keyblade with transform into whatever your heart is made of and the Buso Renkin with help it transform into it.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Oreidan Umegairu
Spirit Name: Kumori

https://ninjahearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Buso Renkin Empty Re: Buso Renkin

Post  ambuneko Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 pm

The story thus far...

Kumori appeared with his Keyblade in hand. He read the rules of this area and sighed, kind of annoyed. "Great...Why does this world have to do this to me?" Kumori sat down and then thought of an amazing weapon. Something coated in fire and surrounded by wind. A few minutes, a gate opened in front of him as a small black-colored hexagon shaped item appeared on the hilt of the Keyblade. "That was...simple..." Kumori ignored it and walked into the world.

Exodus followed shortly. Upon entering this world he studied it. Shortly after he thought of something. Then almost the same thing happened to Kumori, happened to him. Instead of appeared on the hilt it appeared on his gauntlet on the opposite hand "Hmph..." He studied it then moved on. It eminated with a dark shine.

Kumori suddenly sensed Exodus as he jumped into one of the father reaches of the city. As he landed there, he heard a hissing noise. When he looked behind him, a large homunculi that was a snake was about to attack Kumori. He sidestepped and slashed its side. "How the hell does this Buso Renkin thing work?" Suddenly, the snake hurled Kumori into the air and impaled him through his chest. The snake then dropped him as he appeared in the afterlife. He had his head down and couldn't move. Someone was standing before him.

"So, you died, huh?" the boy asked. "Well, good thing, I saved you. Kazuki is the name and welcome to the world of Buso Renkin." Kazuki snapped his fingers as Kumori appeared before the snake-like homunuculi creature. The snake hissed at him again and slithered toward him.

Kumori held up his hand as the black Buso Renkin invigorated his sword. "What the-" Suddenly, his Keyblade was coated in black and crimson red fire and it turned into something like Sepiroth's sword. "Awesome!" The snake homunculi smacked the Keyblade out of Kumori's hand and slithered at him.

Kazuki then appeared and changed his Buso Renkin into a spear like weapon and impaled the creature directly through its dead. "Watch out, dude. They could strike your Blade away from you. Also, when you want to kill these creatures...Impale them through their heads." Kazuki picked Kumori's sword and through it to him.

"W-who are you, Kazuki?" Kumori asked.

"Your average neighborhood superhero..." Kazuki said as he disappeared.

'Spiderman?' Kumori soon broke away the thought and disappeared as well.

Exodus casually walked through the streets. He paid no attention the the people around him. Soon he came to a deserted part of the city. He looked around and almost in an instant a snake homunculi that was bigger then the one Kumori encountered, shot out from the ground and launched Exodus into the air, also one of it's fangs went right through his shoulder "Gr..." He ripped his shoulder out then he flipped in mid-air and slammed his foot onto the snakes head and sent it back into the whole. Afterwards he landed. But he also noticed his shoulder wasn't healing "..." He waited for the snake to return

Kumori saw the people walking past him with strange faces. He heard a bunch of monkies clonwing around as he ran through the crowd and saw them. There were five of them and he needed to defeat each of them. "Crap...BUSO RENKIN!!!"

Exodus realized what had to happen. The snake came out of the ground. Exodus just stared at it and then the snake crushed Exodus with its' weight. He now appeared in the afterlife just like Kumori. Kazuki appeared before him. They just stared at each other with no words to say. Soon Exodus found himself standing before the snake. "So...This how this world works." He used his hand with the Buso Renkin and slid it across his Keyblade. It illuminated with dark energy and as soon as that happened the snake attempted to take Exodus' life once again. However he swung his Keyblade once and cleaved the snakes head off. Then he jumped into the air and impaled the snakes' severed head. Ultimately killing it.

Kazuki then snapped his fingers as Kumori and Exodus appeared before him. "Do you know why you are both here besides the fact that Ninja Hearts Inc. wanted to use our world for their Tournament?" Kazuki asked.

Kumori shrugged and said, "I don't know..."

"What about you, Exodus?" Kazuki asked.

"I have no thoughts. Nor do I care of that reason" Exodus stated simply

"Well, why did you enter if you don't care?" Kumori asked as he sighed at Exodis.

"Well...The reason you're at this world, is because if you want to win this Tournament, everyone who comes here, must work together with someone else!" Kazuki stated.

"Wait...I have to work with...my ENEMY?" Kumori asked as he gagged a little.

"Did you guys ever hear the saying, 'keep your friends close but your enemies closer?' Good luck to you both." Kazuki disappeared again.

Kumori held out his hand for a shake. "Truce, then?"

"Truce. But don't expect me to help you when your in trouble" He said as he shook his hand

"I'm not asking for that...I'm just asking for you to whoop these guys here to move onto the next stage..." Kumori sighed and looked around. He saw the homunculi monkies coming at Exodus and himself. Kumori jumped at three of them and slashed them down the middle. However, just as he was about to destroy them, two more of them monkies pushed him out of the way and stumbled him backwards. Kumori then rebounded just as the other three monkies began to charge at him again. "That's enough of this! Buso Renkin!" His Keyblade changed into a long Katana as he ran at the monkies.

Exodus appeared in a flash. He tripped Kumori and activated his Buso Renkin and empowered his blade. After that he disappreared and reappeard then a few seconds later the rest of the monkies were destroyed "Are you that weak?" He couldn't help but mock him for not finishing them off quickly

Xenofyn appears behind Exodus and Kumori and cloaks himself. He begins to follow them.

"Not as weak as you." As four snake homunculi bite Exodus in the neck. Kumori knocks them each off and impales their heads. Just as he's walking away though, he pushes Exodus' face to the ground. "God doesn't like ugly, Exodus." Kumori laughed and walked away into the town.

"I am god..." He said making Kumori trip magicly. He got up and brushed himself off and then walked over Kumori "And your under my judgement" He chuckled

"Yeah, sure..." Kumori brushed himself off and stared blankly at Exodus and walked past him. "Let's go...No time to fool around." Kumori said as he swung his Keyblade over his shoulder.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:59 pm

"You don't have a clue on how to move on to the next world huh?" Exodus said simply

"Do you?" Kumori asked.

"I may have a idea..." He held up his hand with the Buso Renkin in the gauntlet

"Hey you yes you laddy! You cant be a god because I am." Xenofyn says to Exodus as he holds his keyblade. He is also holding an empty bottle. "You sir are a mean and awful, bullying on this person." He says.

"Does it look like I care. As for your 'godhood' I am very skeptical" Exodus said

Xenofyn threw the empty bottle at Exodus's head. Xenofyn begins to laugh.

Exodus looked unaffected. Before it fell he grabbed the bottle and threw it 10 times faster back at Xenofyn and knocked him down. "Either help or leave. I'm not in the mood for this"

Kazuki appeared before Exodus, Xenofyn, and Kumori. "Woah, what's with all the noise, here?!"

"This 'god' or what the hell ever has attacked, Exodus." Kumori answered.

"Well, who are you new challenger?" Kazuki asked.

Xenofyn gets up. "I say was that an attack or a bug bite. Id have to agree on the bug bite." Xenofyns voice and personality begin to change. " Oh my im sorry you see You might know this but im insane, yes im very unpredictable. Do be careful. We are capable of many things. If I want something, I can obtain it with great ease." He says in a calm voice.

"I don't know who this guy is but, it seems we need to defeat him to get rid of him." Kumori changed his Keyblade into its Buso Renkin form as he bared its sharp point at Xenofyn. "Come on, you first."

"You still wish to fight very well then." Kumori looks below him and realizes that he is fall down a deep hole that appeared out of no where.

"So, this is the next challenge, then?", Ambuneko asks herself. A vision of large twin claw/shield gauntlets, one black as anthrocite, one white as virgin snow, comes to her. A black hexagon appears on her chest as the Gate to the world opens. Ambuneko goes through it. Suddenly, she wishes she hadn't. An army of homoculi set upon her. "Shadow Flame jutsu!", she cries, but to no avail. The creatures simply brush off the jutsu. Ambuneko is torn apart by the creatures.

Kumori quickly turns into his forms and he is able to rocket out of the hole. He jumps brings his Keyblade onto Xenofyn's skull and sends him tumbling backwards. He then slashes at his ribs ripping a piece of flesh off from his body.

Xenofyn gets up. "Wheres my flesh?" He looks. "I found it!" He puts it back on him. Xenofyn snaps his fingers and Kumori is encased in ice. Xenofyn creates another hole and kicks Kumori into the hole. He begins to grip his side where he suffered the injury.

Ambuneko wakes up to a concerned face. "Who the hell are you?", she asks, standing. Suddenly realising she's been healed somehow, she adds, "Were you the one who healed me?"

"I'm Kazuki!", the owner of the face, a young boy, replies, "And yes, I did."

"Thanks. I'll be going now.", Ambuneko says, eager to take revenge on those creatures. She summons Tempora Dawn, but then, thinking better of her decision, instead tries to call upon the strange weapon from the vision. The black hexagon on her chest glows, and the weapons seem to grow out of her arms. Ambuneko flexes the claws of one gauntlet. "I could get used to this!", she excitedly cries. "Later!", Ambneko calls, already eager to face a new opponent, "Kagekami!"

Exodus stabbed Xenofyn through his stomach area. Then he threw him up into the air and then he followed him into the air. Next he stabbed him through the shoulder and threw him to the ground. Exodus just stayed up there like he was standing. "Perhaps he should be your partner. I'd love to see how that would work." He chuckled, amused by the thought

Xenofyn gets up. and casts a healing spell. "If that is your best then you are not worth my time." He summons an enormus axe the size of a small building and slams it on the ground causing a massive earthquake.

"What do you hope of accomplishing by that? I'm in the air" He said just standing on the air "I can do better. But Why waste my time fighting battles that are useless?" He said

Suddenly, a field of darkness surrounds Exodus. Ambuneko suddenly appears directly in front of him. "Then perhaps you'd like to fight me!", she purrs, "Shadow Flame jutsu!", she roars, sending a burst of dark flames at Exodus point-blank.

When the jutsu took affect he had punched her in the face and sent her crashing into the ground with great force. Exodus wasn't even harmed due to his ability "Pathetic child..."

"Well, well! Looks like this one's a real combatant!", Ambuneko said, smirking. She summoned Tempora Dawn. "Temporal Slice!", she cries, aiming for Exodus's head.

"Sinner..." The attack fazed right through him "I'm timeless. I'm everyones' Sin" He vanished and appeared infront of her. He slashed at her with great speed and grace. She blocked most of it until he slashed downward with great force and knocked the blade out of her hands. After that he kicked her in the stomach before finally stabbing his Keyblade into the ground so her blade can't be retrieved even if she called it.

Ambuneko felt so... alive! This warrior was the best she'd ever faced! She switched to Night long enough to summon Tempora Dusk, then switched back to Day, causing Tempora Dawn to self-destruct and revive itself in her hands. "Well, that was close... Good thing Dusk and Dawn cannot both exist at once!", Ambuneko sighed with the air of a person commenting on the weather, "You've impressed me, warrior. What is your name?", she asked.

"My name does not matter. For, after this we will all be seperated. You'll never see me again." He said making his blade vanish. He then rested his hand on his incredibly long katana. "Now. Instead of fighting aimlessly. We should find a way to advance on" He turned around and started walking in a random direction
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Ambuneko switched to Night. "What do you have in mind?", she asked, following Exodus.

The axe disappears "I say who are you." Xenofyn asks Ambuneko. He takes out a bottle of skooma and drinks it.

"Ambuneko Yomikage. Who are you?", Ambuneko asks.

Exodus just turned around and started walking away "Good luck with these two, squirt" He said to Kumori

"Exactly where are you going?? What happened to us working together?", Ambuneko asks. <Man, he's starting to piss me off...>, she thinks.

"I am Xenofyn The Prince of Existance. That lad that just left is very selfish, I should totally remove him from existance. That sounds like fun. Or maybe turn him into strawberry ice cream." he says.

"No. He's my fight.", Ambuneko said. She genuinely wanted to fight Exodus again.

Exodus left everyones' sight and proceeded to head towards the outskirts of the city

When Kumori fell into the hole, Kazuki appeared and got rid of the ice around his body. Kazuki then snapped his fingers as he moved onto the next world, Brittania.

"I can help you find Exodus if you want my help." Xenofyn asks.

"Okay.", Ambuneko said, "What's the plan?".

"Thanks to my abilities i should be able to detect his presence and probable locations." Xenofyn begins to focus. "There far away in that direction. shall we go?"

Exodus looked around. He was at the very edge of the city. He quickly turned around and blocked a slash. "...!" He saw that the face was his arch rival, Genesis. Thay continued blocking and attempting fatal slashes at eachother "Your not him..." He jumped back a few times before empowering his Keyblade with his Buso Renkin "Come..."

"Yes.", Ambuneko answered. There was something about Exodus, some sort of power that made her itch for another battle...

Exodus and 'Genesis' continued clashing with their blades and fists "Your pretty aggressive..." he said dodging his blade then kicked him up into the air. 'Genesis' did various handsigns

"Space-Time Collision"

In Exodus' mind the two greates forces that ever existed collided and completly destroyed his mind. But after that Exodus woke up and saw Kazuki. He faded and a portal opened. He walked into it and wound up in the next area. But not the one Kumori went to...

"Then lets go." Xenofyn said as he headed in that direction.

"Following you.", Ambuneko said.

"It appears he is not in this realm, I Think he moved." Xenofyn opens a portal. "This should take us to his probable location."

"Good.", Ambuneko says. She enters the portal.

Xiantem appears in a completely ruined building. "Hmm... there doesn't appear to be anyone here... In that case..." Xiantem opens a dark portal in front of himself. A couple small shadow heartless jump out of the portal. Xiantem looks down at them. "Get back in there!" says Xiantem as he kicks the heartless back into the portal. Xiantem takes one last look around and enters the portal himself. The portal closes behind him.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: