Ninja Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meiji Japan

2 posters

Go down

Meiji Japan Empty Meiji Japan

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Meiji Japan Rurouni_kenshin_13_innocence_and_experience_profilelarge

Here, there are many Samurai who will destroy you at any cost. And, even though you seem to try to make friends, they will deny you or kill you at any cost as mentioned before...Defeat the gatekeeper (in the pic above) to open the gate here.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Oreidan Umegairu
Spirit Name: Kumori

https://ninjahearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meiji Japan Empty Re: Meiji Japan

Post  ambuneko Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 pm

The story thus far...

Exodus appeared from a beam of light from the sky. He placed his hand on his fore-head just to see if he was truly in control.Once he got an O.K. he started walking towards the area with the gatekeeper.

Ambuneko fell from the portal and landed on her butt. "Owww... Why does that always happen? Every time I go through a portal, I always fall on my butt...", she complained. She looked around. Hey, was that...? "Exodus! It seems we meet again.", Ambuneko called. She switched to Day and summoned Tempora Dawn. "Care for a fight?", she asked, grinning maliciously. "Kagekami!", she cried.

He waved his hand and sent her flying into wall. "Your annoying..."

Ambuneko's body disappeared to reveal a log. "Where the hell you aiming?", she taunted, slicing Exodus's back open. "Did you really think it was that easy?", she sneered, vanishing into the darkness.

The slash simply changed into a scratch and healed "Why are you trying to kill me? You can't." He said, continuing his walking.

"I wonder... What happens if I cut you to ribbons?", Ambuneko asked. "Time to find out!", she answered. "Temporal Freeze!", she cried, stopping time around Exodus. She appeared in front of his face. "Why ya just standing there?", she taunted, cutting him in half, "Oh, right, you can't move!", she mocked, slicing through Exodus again and again. By the time her Temporal Freeze wore off, she'd sliced through him 100 times. "What a boring fight...", she growled, watching all 100 slashes hit at once.

Xenofyn appears. "You know your a funny person. I have the perfect solution, ill turn you into a statue. "Xenofyn freezes time around Exodus. Two arms grows out of Xenofyn and one arm is holding a bow. The other is holdin 100 arrows. Xenofyn notches the arrows and shoots then at Exodus. The arms disappear and Xenofyn begins to laugh. "Look its a pin cusion." Xenofyn deactivates the time spell.

"Do NOT interfere!", Ambuneko growled, "Do that again, and you're DEAD!", she added.

Exodus was scattered all over the place. But eventually he appeared back to normal. "You can't kill me, nor can you hurt me, you idiots. I just let you guys have the honor of actually inflicting no damage on me." He chuckled "Gods are timeless. The next time you wish to freeze time I will not be frozen." He said plainly and moved on.

"Well, well, I may just have to fight you in my ultimate fo-", Ambuneko purred. <You will do no such thing, Day.>, Ambuneko-night flatly stated. She took control. "I guess I'll have to call it a truce for now... But, someday, I will defeat you, Exodus. It isn't often that I find someone I actually wish to fight, but you have become that person.", Ambuneko said.

"I feel honored." He said using sarcasm

"You also really annoy me.", Ambuneko flatly stated. "So, um, what are we supposed to do here?", she asked.

"You also annoy me with your brain the size of a grain of sand..." He said stopping in the area with the gatekeeper

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that...", Ambuneko chided. "Oh, right. Fight that, I presume?", she complained. Ambuneko switched to Day, "What the hell are you waiting for?", she growled, summoning Tempora Dawn and firing a Temporal Slice at the Gatekeeper.

The Gatekeeper negated the slice by slashing it in half. Then it swung it's blade at Ambuneko

Exodus just stood there waiting

Xenofyn stares at the gatekeeper. "Your ugly and smell funny." Xenofyn begins to laugh.

Kumori appears in the commotion of everyone else and their fighting. "Hey, guys, what's up?" Kumori asked as the gatekeeper slashes at him. He parries the weapon and slashes down the middle of the gatekeeper. "Later." Kumori says as another red light teleports him to the next stage, Planet Vegeta.

Xiantem falls out of the sky and lands hard on the ground making a huge crater. He looks back at Exodus, Ambuneko, and Xenofyn. "I'll be back for all of you." With that he disappears again.

"Im going to follow that person. bye bye." Xenofyn vanishes.

"I'm shaking in my sandals...Now." A molting wing appeared out of the left side of his back. It was barely capable of flight. "Time to move on..." He vanished and a few minutes later he reappeared with wounds on his arms. After a few seconds, the keeper collapsed and a portal opened. He walked into it, leaving Ambuneko behind.

Ambuneko barely slipped through the portal in time, but it collapsed before she came out the other side. Ambuneko was surrounded by a strange darkness. A strange vision came to her as a black hand closed around her. An unknown amount of time later, Ambuneko awoke. She felt... different. Stronger, somehow. Ambuneko suddenly realised she knew how to escape this strange world. She opened a portal to the next world.

(Ambuneko now has the ability to create portals, as well as limited instantaneous regeneration. Her Kagekami is now even more powerful than before. She has also learned the Lethal Flame and Shadow Rave keyblade techniques.)
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum