Ninja Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Vegeta

3 posters

Go down

Planet Vegeta Empty Planet Vegeta

Post  Orion_Uchiha Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Planet Vegeta Blog

Planet Vegeta, a world that is raged with turmoil and destruction. To open the gate which is colored red as color of blood is, is to sacrifice an ounce of your blood. In this world, you gain certain special traits and your Keyblade's power increase tenfold.
Orion_Uchiha
Orion_Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Oreidan Umegairu
Spirit Name: Kumori

https://ninjahearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Planet Vegeta Empty Re: Planet Vegeta

Post  ambuneko Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 pm

The story thus far...

Kumori appears as he sees that the gate to this world is covered in blood. In some ancient language written on the gate, it says to enter this world is to sacrifice some of your blood. Kumori cuts his wrist and he sacrifices about an ounce of blood. He feels somewhat light headed but his strength is suddenly restored as the gate opens and his Keyblade begins to change. He walks in and sees a few lifeforms on this planet fighting. He didn't know who they were so he stayed out of their business and walked away from it.

Xiantem lands at the gate into Planet Vegeta. He looks at the writing on the gate. "An ounce? I'll give you a pint!" Xiantem rips off his own left hand. Blood rushes out of his wrist and splatters all over the gate. The gate opens and Xiantem goes after Kumori.

Xenofyn appears infront of the gate. "An ounce of my blood. Nonsense!" Xenofyn summons a human from his realm. "Where am I?" The human goes. "Oh yes my lord what do you need." "An ounce of your blood." Xenofyn says and the human obeys him. he sacrifices an ounce of blood and the gate opens. The human is teleported out of the area. Xenofyn takes his keyblade out and begins to drink skooma as he walks through the gate.

Kumori walked around Planet Vegeta as he was suddenly blasted in the back with a blue energy wave. Floating behind him, was Bardock. "Who are you and what are you doing on Planet Vegeta? Do you work for Frieza?"

"Frieza? Who's that?" Kumori asked.

"I knew it! You are!" Bardock sent a gigantic blast of blue energy at Kumori as he ducked and ran away far into Planet Vegeta. Bardock flew after him and yelled, "Get back here!"

The portal opened in front of a red gate. Ambuneko tumbled out of the portal and landed...
...on her butt. "Ow... What is it about me and portals that always has me landing on my butt?", she complained. Reading the sign, Ambuneko sighed and cut open her hand. The gate opened after an ounce of her blood had dripped from her wound. Ambuneko headed through the gate, noticing with some concern that her hand healed almost instantly.

Xenofyn continues to walk. he notices fighting in the area and walks toward that area.

Ambuneko switched to Day. She immediately felt the presence of a great power. Ambuneko pinpointed that power, then opened a portal leading to it. The portal opened up in front of Bardock, and Ambuneko fell out of it. On her butt.

"Who are you?" Bardock and Kumori asked as they stopped in front of her.

"Oh, no one, really... Just the one who will kill you.", Ambuneko said in a sickly sweet voice, sommoning Tempora Dawn. "Kagekami", she whispered. "Lethal Flame.", she whispered, stopping time and delivering a barrage of slashes onto Bardock's head. As time resumed, Bardock's head split along the lines of her cuts. "That was boring...", Ambuneko muttered, "You there, provide me with some fun!", Ambuneko roared, pointing at Kumori.

Xenofyn finds Ambuneko. "There you are where have you been?" Xenofyn asks. "And who is that thing." Xenofyn points to Kumori.

"Nowhere. Everywhere. As if you need to know.", Ambuneko growled, "I suppose you'd like to do battle, now? Or would you prefer to just lis down and die?", she continued. firing off a Temporal Slice.

Kumori glares angrily at Xenofyn and Bardock fires off a blue blast of energy at the Temporal Slice.

Ambuneko opened a portal in front of the blue energy blast. "I'm sorry. Was that yours? Here, you can have it back!", she growled, opening another portal in front Bardocks stomache. The blue energy blast shot from the portal, nearly slicing Bardock in half. "Pathetic.", she sneered, "Is this all this world has to offer?".

"Eh, it doesn't really matter to me. I just want to win so, I'll check you guys out later." Kumori snickered to Ambuneko and disappeared to the castle that was on the Planet.

Ambuneko quickly opened a portal to the castle. She fell out of the portal in the castle on her butt. She stood up, dusted off, and leaned against a column. "What took you so long?", she sneered, "I was beginning to think this wasn't where you were headed.".

"I don't want to fight. I just want to win. I mean, if you want to fight, then that's you're problem. Not mine." Kumori said as he walked into the castle.

"Fine.", Ambuneko snapped, "You're no challenge for me anyway. But you will be defeated by me. And I still don't know your name.".

Xiantem drops out of a dark portal over Kumori and Ambuneko's heads. He lands on his feet in front of them and looks at Kumori, "You didn't think you would be able to escape me keyblade wielder. Did you?"

"And I suppose you plan on challenging me? Very well, I shall grant you your wish for death. Do not say I did not warn you.", Ambuneko sneered, sending a Temporal Slice at Xiantem's head, then vanishing into the darkness.

Xiantem ducks and speaks into the darkness, "Actually I came for the other one. But your keyblade will be an excellent addition to my collection as well." Xiantem contorts his body into a bizzare hand-to-hand fighting stance.

"You assume you can defeat me!", Ambuneko hissed, her voice coming from every direction, "You'll die before you take Tempora, worm.", she continued, sending a barrage of Temporal Slices into a portal to attack from every direction at once. "Give up. There is no chance of victory for you.", Ambuneko crooned.

Various keyblades of all different sorts appear in the air around Xiantem to block the Temporal Slices. "I think you have severely underestimated the severity of your situation. I am the Key Keeper. I have taken many more keyblades before your keyblade." Xiantem indicates the keyblades hovering around him, "These are just a few of them. Oh, and I know where you are." Xiantem does a waving motion and all the keyblades rush in Ambuneko's direction.

Ambuneko opens a portal to intercept the keyblades, now reduced to half the origional number by the Temporal Slices. "Oh, so you collect keyblades, then? Perhaps I should return what's left of your collection to you!", she sneers, opening another portal which sends the keyblades flying at Xiantem's head. "I guess hiding is of no use, then? Very well!", Ambuneko growls, appearing mere inches from Xiantem's face. "Shadow Flame jutsu!", she whispers, spewing dark flames in Xiantem's face. Immediately afterward, she sees a vision. It is of a terrible place. An Unholy place. Ambuneko's vision is of Hell. "I hate to cut and run, but I've got a date with an old rival.", Ambuneko sighed. She opened a portal. "By the way, those flames will burn until there is nothing left of you. They won't even leave behind ashes. And there is no way to extinguish them. Unless I choose to do so.", she added with a spiteful laugh before entering the portal to Hell.

Xenofyn looks at Xiantem as he drinks the skooma from his keyblade. "Who the hell are you, have you seen my strawberry pie frozen yogurt?" He continues to drink his skooma. He notices the fire on Xiantem's head and turns the fire into blueberries. They fall to the floor.

"It seems I'm not needed anymore so, I'll just leave." Kumori disappeared to the Gates of Hell.

"I thank you strange one. Without your intervention I would have surely perished. However I must pursue those keyblade wielders." Xiantem bows, "I bid thee farewell." Xiantem enters a portal into Hell.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet
Name: 200
Spirit Name: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:44 am

Exodus appeared before the gates of Planet Vegeta. His guantlet vanished and he raised his blade to sacrifice the blood needed to proceed. He sliced his wrist and let the blood flow out of him. As sson as the need was met, the gates opened and he walked in.
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet
Name: Fatalis Uchiha
Spirit Name: Phantasm Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Ambuneko stepped gracefully out of the portal, entering Vengeance Form as she did. She summoned Tempora Vehementi, then addressed Exodus, "Heaven, Planet Vegeta, what's the difference, right? I suppose this is just as good a field as any for our final battle, so, draw your sword, Anonymous. We shall finish this battle here and now! And, whaddya say we make things interesting: the loser shall become the victor's servant?", she said, dropping into a low fighting stance.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm

"I serve no one. The servants are you people. For being so blind as to what this tournament is..." He turned around and stood there. "I'll give you 10 tries. After the tenth. I will destroy this dimension." He said as his special ability deactivated. Just so it would be fair. "Now. Lets see if you can actually harm me." His eyes narrowed and small, smug smile appeared on his face. He had already planned 10 steps ahead of her.
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 am

Ambuneko smiled. This promised to be a great battle. "Very well! From this point onward, no more chatter!", Ambuneko cried. She used her Sonido to appear behind Exodus in a feint, but, instead of slashing at him, she merely used Temporal Distortion, then combined her Getsuga Tensho and Sonido techniques to form a barrage from all sides. She then appeared in front of Exodus and gutted him with her blade. Ambuneko switched to Tempora Mortis and waited to see the results of her first attempt.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:22 am

Exodus looked down upon her and chuckled. "One down. Can you afford all ten?" Ten emotions of Exodus appeared, and only one was real. All of them exhibited different emotions. From saddness, to complete insanity "C'mon! I want to take a nap!" One of them whined
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 am

Ambuneko began to laugh. Not a laugh like the type brought forth by a good joke, but, rather, a sinister, bloodthirsty laugh. The type which would send chills down the spine of a normal man. Ambuneko had no words for this feeling of pure ecstasy she felt. Never before had she enjoyed a battle like this! Ambuneko looked at each Emotion to see which was the true Exodus, then decided to simply destroy them all. Ambuneko targeted every one of the Emotions, then used Temporal/Spatial Eclipse. The universe itself seemed to shudder as Time and Space unraveled around the Emotions, wiping out everything caught in the destruction.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 am

"Hahaahah!" One had escaped the attack. "Well. I see you destroyed the rest! Hahaha!" He laughed like a lunatic clown. "But too bad, YOUR STILL SCREWED!" He laughed insanely and even more louder as he pounced on her like a cat and floated into the sky. Soon, a silhouette of a grand dragon appeared in the sky. "Hey Shinryu! Haven't used you in a AN ETERNITY! HAHAHA!"
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:49 am

Ambuneko was beside herself with laughter. Now, this was true battle, true combat! Tempora Mortis began to glow faintly as Ambuneko appeared in front of Shinryu and cut him to ribbons, then appeared in front of Exodus and tore off one of his arms. Ambuneko used the blood from the arm to make marks on her mask even as she slashed Exodus's chest and then backed off to long range.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 am

"You ripped my arm off..." He had a dull face then sat down "You have five more tries left." He used his only available arm and snapped his finger. Shinryu appeared again in the sky. Except much more clearer. "You really think you could kill a divine dragon? The blessed Shinryu, let your light rain upon these sinful beings. And grant me, ETERNITY!" The dragon grew more brighter and soon the whole sky seemed to be Shinryus' snake-like body. The emotion Exodus just laughed out in utter pleasure from the sight.
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:03 am

Ambuneko opened a portal in front of Shinryu. The portal sucked the dragon into the Void as Ambuneko continued to laugh. She then fired a Cero at Exodus's head, not really caring whether or not it hit. Ambuneko appeared in front of Exodus. "Why? Why does this feel so much better than the other battles? Why do you still live? And why do I not want to kill you?", she asked. Night knew the answer, but she didn't think it possible, so she kept quiet. Ambuneko reached her hand into Exodus's chest, then tore out a lung. She looked carefully at it, then tossed it aside and reached for the other one.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:18 am

The emotion Exodus was nothing more then a shell now. Organs that have no purpose. Blood that runs in vain. A heart of emptiness. Ambuneko took out the last lung and just then, Exodus appeared, applauding her "Very well done. However. Brute savagry has no purpose in life. Now...Shall I introduce you to my heart?" Exodus, being the man who had been the first prisoner and creator of the Void, flooded the sky with one massive portal. Shinryu decended from the portal in all its' glory. Eyes of pure innocence. A mane that flowed everlasting. A heart as pure as light itself. Upon Shinryus' arrival, Exodus had gained six wings and had proceeded into his Sereph form. She had used up all her chances. Yet she was so blind as to see where the true Exodus really was...Shinryu.

(Shinryu, just as it says, is Exodus' only light. His humanity. But only Exodus knows of the way to truly kill it.)
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:36 am

Ambuneko was thoroughly frustrated now. What was it with this guy? Oh, well. It wasn't as if this wasn't enjoyable simply for the sake of battle... Ambuneko began charging up her Cero. She decided while charging it to overcharge it and target Shinryu. She would destroy that damned dragon even if it killed her. Ambuneko activated her Final Eclipse. It was now or never. If this didn't work, she would only have one shot left. Ambuneko fired her Cero with 50 times the normal amount of energy, then readied Tempora Mortis.

(Actually, she has try one left after this...)
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm

(I counted all the attacks you did, it amounted to 9 or 10) Sereph Exodus only chuckled "Neither man, nor time can slay Shinryu. Your wasting your time." Sereph Exodus bagan doing the ritual hand signs "Ruin Style: Plain of Eternity." All of the planet began to drasticly change. Shinryu roared in anger. His whole body illuminated and brushed off her attack. "All is finished here. I have nothing more to learn from this tournament." He turned around as lightning erupted from the planet and descended into the heavens and finally, into all of space. The fabric of this dimension began to rip into nothingness. In a few seconds, this place will be gone...And Exodus is no where to be found.
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:15 pm

(Did you count the portal thing as an attack? If so, that could be why we disagree. I dinna count it because Ambuneko wasn't trying to hurt Exodus with that... She saw the dragon as an unwelcome distraction... But okay!)

Ambuneko was confused. How could she have lost? Had she not given it all she had? Had she made some mistake? Some error? Regardless, there was but one thing to do. Ambuneko bowed to Exodus. "I yield to you, Master.", she said as she opened a portal into the Winner's Circle. "You need only call me to you and I shall do whatever you ask of me.", she said, then stepped into the portal.
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereph_Exodus Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 pm

(I may have coungted the portal. I'm not sure. Now this dimension is destroyed and should be locked.
Sereph_Exodus
Sereph_Exodus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ambuneko Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

(I can't lock it... Jutino or Orion'll have to do that...)
ambuneko
ambuneko
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: